著者: Phil Pennock
To: Randy Bush
CC: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] ipv6 dnsbl errors
On 2008-01-16 at 20:34 +0900, Randy Bush wrote:
> i just turned up v6 and am rejecting v6 senders

I am not aware of any RBLs which support IPv6 addresses. I do use Exim
with IPv6 and receive a very large percentage of my legitimate email
over IPv6, including that from this mailing-list. So I'm Bcc'ing your
Gmail address, just in case.

>    drop    log_message   = REJECT mail from rbl
>            message       = rejected because $sender_host_address is \
>                            in  a black list at \
>                            $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
>            dnslists      = blackholes.mail-abuse.org

Add before the dnslists line this:

  condition     = ${if isip4{$sender_host_address}}

> whack me with a clue bat, please

I actually set up the isip4 check early so hadn't noticed any IPv6
problems with the lookup code but it looks suspiciously like
list-separation is happening on the IP address using the default
list-separator of ":"; that would definitely be a bug, if so.

-Phil