Re: [pcre-dev] pcrecpp::no_arg is not exported in Windows po…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Craig Silverstein
To: gshiman
CC: Pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] pcrecpp::no_arg is not exported in Windows port ofpcrecpp
} Windows does not offer straightforward way for exporting namespace
} variables. One way to solve that is to use free function (in the
} same namespace - see pcrecpp::no_arg_ref() below).

What you describe makes sense, but I hate adding in all those #ifdefs.

Can we just work around this by moving the variable outside the
namespace? We can give it a name like pcrecpp_no_arg, which is
unlikely to be used by anyone else.

Alternately, I think it would work to make no_arg a static member of
the RE class. I'm not sure why we didn't do that before, actually;
there may be a good reason I'm missing now. But I think it would
work.

Would you mind trying these solutions and seeing how they work for
you? I'm not sure I entirely understand how to reproduce the problem
(and don't have easy access to a windows box in any case).

craig