Re: [exim] from waht planet is coming this spam?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Cc: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] from waht planet is coming this spam?

On 15 Jan 2008, at 10:07, W B Hacker wrote:
> - a filter or SA rule w/r 'date in future' or some such, (neither
> is in
> default setup, and we don't know your config)

Not sure if that is in the future - the *date* is a day in the past
for me.

The oddity is that the day of the week does not match the date.
You *could* try building code to check for that but I think it
would fire so infrequently that it wouldn't be worth it - although
it might have a highish false positive effect against dates that
are not exactly in the form you expect (or where the day of the
week is in a different language).

    Nigel.