Re: [exim] Authenticate to saslauthd

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel Aquino
A: exim-users, Daniel Aquino
Asunto: Re: [exim] Authenticate to saslauthd
How come when I turn off the advertising, does authentication always pass.

Even though the AUTH command doesn't work cause its not advertised???

Here is my output of smtptest without advertising:

---------------------------------
smtptest -a daniel@??? -v localhost

S: 220 mockingbird.bayshorenetworks.com ESMTP Exim 4.68 Mon, 14 Jan
2008 19:36:18 -0500
C: EHLO example.com
S: 250-mockingbird.bayshorenetworks.com Hello localhost [127.0.0.1]
S: 250-SIZE 52428800
S: 250-PIPELINING
S: 250-STARTTLS
S: 250 HELP
Authenticated.
Security strength factor: 0
C: QUIT
Connection closed.

I mean it's obviously not advertising AUTH PLAIN but yet it says
Authenticated...

Is that just a smtptest oddity ?