[exim] Configuration file read

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave Stegner
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Configuration file read

I have Exim configured and running.

I modified the configuration to include accepting mail for an additional
domain.

I connected to the server and Exim launched a new process as I expected,
however this process would not accept mail for the added domain.

If I restart the original Exim process, it will now accept mail for the new
domain.

This appears to be inconsistent with the doc statement "Exim uses a single
run time configuration file that is read whenever an Exim binary is
executed."

Is the new process not a run of the binary?

Can anyone shed any light on my apparent confusion?

David Stegner