Re: [pcre-dev] More Windows Building Woes

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sheri
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: pcre-dev
Καινούρια Θέματα: [pcre-dev] pcre build failure of x64 workspace using cross-compiler on 32-bit system
Αντικείμενο: Re: [pcre-dev] More Windows Building Woes
George Shimanovich wrote:
>> the critical HAVE_WINDOWS_H and HAVE_LONG_LONG are not currently
>>
> available
> Here is complete list of missing settings for Windows (32-bit build on
> Visual Studio 2005), pcre and pcrecpp tests passed:
> /* Manually added after CMake build */
> #define HAVE_WINDOWS_H    1
> #define HAVE_LONG_LONG    1
> #define HAVE_UNSIGNED_LONG_LONG    1
> #define HAVE__STRTOI64    1

> - George

Here are some more discrepancies between my mys/mingw config.h's (more
#defines and /* #undefs */ if configured with Configure/Make than with
Cmake):

#define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
#define HAVE_LIMITS_H 1
#define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
#define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
#define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
#define HAVE_STRING 1
#define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
#define HAVE_STRING_H 1
#define HAVE_STRTOLL 1
#define PACKAGE "pcre"
#define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT ""
#define PACKAGE_NAME "PCRE"
#define PACKAGE_STRING "PCRE 7.5"
#define PACKAGE_TARNAME "pcre"
#define PACKAGE_VERSION "7.5"
#define STDC_HEADERS 1
#define VERSION "7.5"
/* #undef const */
/* #undef size_t */
/* #undef HAVE_READLINE_HISTORY_H */
/* #undef HAVE_READLINE_READLINE_H */
/* #undef HAVE_STRTOQ */
/* #undef HAVE_ZLIB_H */
/* #undef HAVE_BZLIB_H */
/* #undef HAVE_DLFCN_H */
/* #undef PCRE_EXP_DEFN */

Configure yields the following values for my Msys/mingw environment for
George's items:

#define HAVE_WINDOWS_H    1
#define HAVE_LONG_LONG    1
#define HAVE_UNSIGNED_LONG_LONG    1
/* #undef HAVE__STRTOI64 */

There is also the issue that there can be no prefix specs for the library names (including cpp's is getting "mingw-") when building static instead of shared libraries.

Regards,
Sheri