Re: [exim] Exim used as a filter - want some hosts to be del…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Exim used as a filter - want some hosts to be deliveredon alternative ports
On Sat, Jan 12, 2008 at 09:49:16AM -0600, John Schmerold wrote:
> The example I am looking to duplicate is:
>        In the case of delivery via SMTP, one  may  specify  host-
>        name:service instead of just a host:

>             example.com      smtp:bar.example:2025

> Is this available in Exim?

For that, you want a manualroute router; see
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch20.html#SECTformatonehostitem
for examples of how to change the port number.

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/