Re: [exim] Exim used as a filter - want some hosts to be del…

Autor: John Schmerold
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim used as a filter - want some hosts to be delivered on alternative ports
It seems, I'm not being clear, what I'm looking for is functionality
similar to that provided by Postfix's transport file as documented
here:
       http://www.postfix.org/transport.5.html

The example I am looking to duplicate is:
       In the case of delivery via SMTP, one  may  specify  host-
       name:service instead of just a host:

            example.com      smtp:bar.example:2025

Is this available in Exim?