Re: [exim] Exim used as a filter - want some hosts to be del…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: John Schmerold
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim used as a filter - want some hosts to be deliveredon alternative ports
On 2008-01-11 at 22:38 -0600, John Schmerold wrote:
> We use our exim install as a spam filter, it does a great job, however
> some spammers have learned they can send their junk to mail.gmail.com
> and it gets past the filter.

Whose filter? Yours? If so, why not fix it?

> In exim.conf, we have following lines in the router section:
> internal:
> driver = manualroute
> domains = +relay_to_domains
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_data = ${lookup{$domain}partial-lsearch{/etc/exim/transport}}
>
> then we have a file /etc/exim/transport containing:
> gmail.com: mail.gmail.com
> google.com: mail.google.com

There is no mail.gmail.com; are you faking DNS for a domain not under
your administrative control? If so, why?

> I want mail being delivered to gmail.com to go to port 2525, mail
> going to google.com goes to port 25
>
> Please help &/or point me to documentation that would accomplish this.

You can pass data from the Routers down to the Transport by setting
address_data on the Router; this is then available in $address_data in
the Transport.

You could then have the file contain:
master-key: key1=foo key2=bar
and put the result of the master-key lookup in address_data and use
${extract...} to collect data from $address_data in the transport, eg
port = ${extract{port}{$address_data}{$value}{25}}

Then if you choose to add port=2525 to one of the lines, and only if you
choose to do so, you can deliver to a non-standard port.

But why are you faking up handling for Gmail traffic?

-Phil