Re: [pcre-dev] More Windows Building Woes

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: George Shimanovich
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] More Windows Building Woes
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008, George Shimanovich wrote:

> > the critical HAVE_WINDOWS_H and HAVE_LONG_LONG are not currently
> available
> Here is complete list of missing settings for Windows (32-bit build on
> Visual Studio 2005), pcre and pcrecpp tests passed:
> /* Manually added after CMake build */
> #define HAVE_WINDOWS_H    1
> #define HAVE_LONG_LONG    1
> #define HAVE_UNSIGNED_LONG_LONG    1
> #define HAVE__STRTOI64    1

Thanks for posting that information. Now all we need is a CMake expert
to tell me how to modify the CMake files so that those values get set
correctly. I myself know nothing about Windows, never even having used
it, and I know very little about CMake, though I do have the Linux
version on my box for testing.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel