Re: [pcre-dev] x64 port of pcre (resent after subscribing)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] x64 port of pcre (resent after subscribing)
George Shimanovich wrote:
> Dear pcre developers,
>
> Were pcre sources ported to Windows x64? I also need x64 bit port for
> pcrecpp wrapper.
>
> Below are some of my inconclusive finding based on latest pcre
> documentation.
>
> George Shimanovich
> CommVault Systems
>
> I found no reference to 64-bit support in NO-UNIX-USE of pcre-7.5
> distribution, other then this reference to Cygwin:
>
>           The Cygwin DLL currently works with all recent,
> commercially released x86 32
>           bit and 64 bit versions of Windows, with the exception
> of Windows CE.

> I am aware of existence of mingw-w64 but would like to know first if
> sources are 64-bit compatible.
>
> This is somewhat impled by 64-bit clauses (for HPUX and *) in configure
> file, and by '*' in "mingw*"

In NO-UNIX_USE you will find how to configure with Cmake. One of its
target environments is Visual Studio 8 2005 Win64 if that is what you're
looking for.

Regards,
Sheri