[pcre-dev] x64 port of pcre

Author: George Shimanovich
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] x64 port of pcre
Dear pcre developers,

Were pcre sources ported to Windows x64? I also need x64 bit port for
pcrecpp wrapper.

Below are some of my inconclusive finding based on latest pcre
documentation.

George Shimanovich
CommVault Systems

I found no reference to 64-bit support in NO-UNIX-USE of pcre-7.5
distribution, other then this reference to Cygwin:

          The Cygwin DLL currently works with all recent,
commercially released x86 32
          bit and 64 bit versions of Windows, with the exception
of Windows CE.

I am aware of existence of mingw-w64 but would like to know first if
sources are 64-bit compatible.

This is somewhat impled by 64-bit clauses (for HPUX and *) in configure
file, and by '*' in "mingw*"

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review,
use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply
email and delete the message. Thank you."