Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE release 7.5

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Craig Silverstein
To: silvermoonwoman
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE release 7.5
} This is the output of pcre_unittest:
}
} pcrecpp_unittest.cc:865: Check failed:
} RE("(.*)").FullMatch("1234567890123456", (long long*)NULL)

My guess is that HAVE_LONG_LONG is not defined in your config.h --
that will cause this match to always fail. Can you post the contents
of your config.h? config.log would be helpful too, if it's not too
big.

It looks like this is a test that should be protected by '#ifdef
HAVE_LONG_LONG' but isn't In theory this code shouldn't even compile,
which leads me to believe it's a configuration problem where
HAVE_LONG_LONG isn't set for you even though the compiler supports
"long long" just fine. But it's definitely a bugfix on my part, and
maybe a bugfix in the configure step for msys as well. I'll have a
patch shortly.

craig