[exim] FW: Piping all outgoing mail to a PHP script

Author: Scott McNaught
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] FW: Piping all outgoing mail to a PHP script
Hello,

I am trying to pipe all outgoing SMTP mail to a php script. I have full root
access to the server, and changes can be made system wide via exim.conf.

Has anyone got any examples that do anything similar to this?

I have tried a few things. The thing that I thought most logical was to
write a custom router in the routers configuration of exim.conf. My attempts
so far have failed (mainly with start-up errors in exim.conf).  I have
managed to get this working for incoming mail using vdomainaliases.

The reasons for doing this are to integrate with a custom statistics
package, and to possibly automatically add a company-wide signature /
disclaimer to the bottom of each message sent. I am only having trouble with
getting exim to pipe outgoing messages to php.

If anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Scott