Re: [exim] envelope for virtual domains

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Marc Sherman
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] envelope for virtual domains
Frank Scholl wrote:

> thanks alot marc, sender_retain was the option i needed, since people
> log in with their $domain and $localpart set from a database behind.
> great and fast help!

I'd strongly recommend control=submission/domain= instead. sender_retain
lets the sender spoof the envelope from to anything they like.
submission/domain=, on the other hand, tells the sender fixup code not
to qualify the authenticated id with any domain, which implies that the
authenticated id has a valid domain in it already (as is the case in
your deployment).

- Marc