[exim] problem with sending mail though alternative gateway

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Gregory Machin
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] problem with sending mail though alternative gateway
Hi in my reading though the faq i came across Q0304 with is about using
an alternative server as a gateway for out going mail..
I have 2 adsl line so I thought I'd redirect the out going mail to the
second line through my firewall ...
send_to_gateway:
driver = manualroute
domains = !+local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
route_list = * 192.168.1.197

So I followed the example in the faq but I'm not winning
the mail doesnt go out giving the following error
"
2008-01-09 14:34:43 [3082] 1JCa8p-0000nf-60 == clubbing80s@???
R=send_to_gateway T=remote_smtp defer (-53): retry time not reached for
any host
"
yet I can send mail from my latop if I use 192.168.1.197 as my gateway
... what have I missed ?

Greg