Re: [exim] Mail relaying

Author: Muhammed afsal
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Mail relaying
Hello Buddies,

I am afraid how can specify hostlist in my configuration file.

Because

My requirement is

The gateway server should relay mails from any domain, any hosts to test.com(
test.com only ).
ie No one can ( Except the users at the domain test.com ) send mails ( with
an ID fake@???) to other domains ( example: mailladdr@??? )
through the gateway server.

The following is acl_smtp_rcpt ACL in exim.conf

check_recipient:

accept hosts = :

deny local_parts = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.

accept local_parts = postmaster
domains = +local_domains

# sender domains blacklist
# reject if sender domain is in blacklist

deny senders = +blacklist_senders
message = blacklisted sender: $sender_address

# sender domains whitelist
# accept if sender domain is in whitelist

accept sender_domains = +whitelist_domains // This for whitelisting
required domains to bypass acl check, "test.com" is included
set acl_m_spam_bypass = 1
endpass
accept hosts = +whitelist_hosts

# sender whitelist
# accept if sender is in whitelist

accept senders = +whitelist_senders //This for whitelisting required s
enders to bypass acl check, "test.com" is included
set acl_m_spam_bypass = 1
endpass

# SPF evaluation
# Reject the mails if the sender domain does not hace spf record

 deny
    message     = [SPF] $sender_host_address is not allowed to send mail \
                  from $sender_address_domain.
    log_message = SPF check failed.
    set acl_m9  = -ipv4=$sender_host_address \
                  -sender=$sender_address \
                  -helo=$sender_helo_name
    set acl_m9  = ${run{/usr/bin/spfquery $acl_m9}}
    condition   = ${if eq {$runrc}{1}{true}{false}}

# RBL Checking
# deny using RBL

deny message = Message rejected because $sender_fullhost is blacklisted at
$dnslist_domain see $dnslist_text :
!hosts = +whitelist_hosts
!authenticated = *
dnslists = dnsbl.njabl.org : bl.spamcop.net : sbl.spamhaus.org :
list.dsbl.org : cbl.abuseat.org : relays.ordb.org :

 accept  domains       = +local_domains
              endpass
              message       = unknown user
              verify        = recipient
              set acl_m0    = $local_part@$domain

  accept  domains       = +relay_domains    // Here I included the domain
test.com only
              endpass
              message       = unrouteable address
              verify        = recipient

  deny    message       = relay not permitted

accept

I think this explanation is sufficient for you ...

Thanks & regards,
Muhammed Afsal K.S