Re: [exim] What would you tell the CIO in an "ABCs of Email"…

Author: Esther Schindler
To: Dave Evans
CC: exim-users, Shawna McAlearney, Bill Schindler
Subject: Re: [exim] What would you tell the CIO in an "ABCs of Email"overview?
Ah! The code>person@ problem is definitely an HTML typo; should have
been <code>person@. Good catch.

The others are indeed small holes to pick at. <grin> I'm sure your
phrasing is more technically accurate, but it gets awfully
convoluted. When, after all, I _am_ trying to simplify for the
consumption of mere mortals.

If others agree that I'm misleading users into a wrong understanding,
then I'll change it. But if it's "okay" as it stands, I'd rather let
it do so.