Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.5-RC2 Release candidate

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Sheri
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.5-RC2 Release candidate
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007, Sheri wrote:

> I'm sending you the output privately in case it is of any assistance.

I will look, but I rather suspect that it won't be helpful. What is
needed, of course, is a Windows programmer who really understands the
different Windows environments and who is prepared to take the time to
understand the PCRE interfaces and get down to some proper debugging to
figure out what is going on. And then, hopefully, to propose whatever is
needed to make things work.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel