Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.5-RC2 Release candidate

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.5-RC2 Release candidate
Sheri wrote:
> Sheri wrote:
>
>> I copied RunTest.bat into my build directory and ran this there:
>>
>> pcregrep -i 'fc' RunTest.bat
>>
>> I think I should be seeing some output? Not seeing anything. My newline
>> default is ANYCRLF.
>>

> Discovered it does work provided I omit the single quotes or use double
> quotes around the pattern instead.
>
> Regards,
> Sheri

More on trying pcregrep on Windows.

When built with Msys/Mingw: Although it works searching files in the
current directory (or fully qualified filenames/globs), it doesn't work
searching subdirectories. If a directory name is given (e.g. with the
recurse and include/exclude parameters), I get "Permission Denied" on
the directory name.

When built with Visual Studio 2005 (VC++) it gives no error on building.
Just running pcregrep with no arguments works. This crashes: pcregrep
--help, and this fails (works with the one build with Msys):
pcregrep "232" ..\*.c

The error says pcregrep: Failed to open ..\*.c (invalid argument).
However there is a c files in the parent directory and as I said it
works using the version built with Msys.

If I use a debug version built with Visual Studio, I get this before the
crash when running

pcregrep --help:

Debug Assertion Failed!
Program: C:\pcre-7.5\VS2005-RC2\debug\pcregrep.exe
File: output.c
Line: 1690
Expression: ("'n' format specifier disabled",0)

Both the Msys and VS builds were configured with cmake. I don't think
there's anything new, I believe these issues also exist with version 7.4.

Regards,
Sheri