Re: [exim] secondary MX: allow only a set of users

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] secondary MX: allow only a set of users
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007, Phil Pennock wrote:
> On 2007-12-22 at 02:46 +0100, Leonardo Boselli wrote:
> > i also added _before_ this one the routers that use a "local_part_prefix"
> > This way such prefixes are handled directly. however this led me to
> > have 7 routers all similar.
> > is possible to usa a file not only for local parts but also for
> > local_parts_prefixes ???
> The local_part affices are normally patterns and follow one consistent
> style for a given policy. These days, it's normally:
> local_part_suffix = +*
> local_part_suffix_optional
> perhaps with a prefix of "real-" allowed in a special-case.
>
> If you want more help, you're going to need to post your configuration,
> or at least the Routers section of it, so that we're not working blind.

the 7 routers are all in the form:

sb_dir:
driver = accept
domains = doma.in
local_part_prefix = sb-
retry_use_local_part
transport = dipolo

and change just the pt into other sequences of charchters

i would linke to know if i could write

local_part_prefix = /etc/exim4/allowed_prefixes.doma_in

(also: is so, there prefixes are read ar start time or every time a
message is coming ?)