Re: [exim] exim-4.69?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Ian Eiloart
Cc: zbigniew szalbot, exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim-4.69?

On 21 Dec 2007, at 10:57, Ian Eiloart wrote:
>> The problem I have is that many (in fact by the looks of it most)
>> sites have ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk as the canonical ftp site for exim,
>
> Can that be changed? Surely ftp.exim.org should become the canonical
> site.

Oh yes, it can and should be changed. Its even been talked about. The
intention is that we initially move to ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk mirroring
ftp.exim.org (at least for the exim tree - they carry other stuff that
is
originated there).

All new release announcements (including the 4.69 one) will use
ftp.exim.org as the canonical site, and I will work on getting mirrors
pick up from ftp.exim.org rather than the CSX site.

However at present I am stuck with needing the CSX site to updated...

     Nigel.