Re: [exim] exim-4.69?

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: zbigniew szalbot
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim-4.69?
[Resent - this time including the list...]

On 21 Dec 2007, at 06:17, zbigniew szalbot wrote:
> Is there a new version of exim (4.69) available? The official website
> says nothing about it.

4.69 is in a "semi-released" state. I have absolutely everything ready
that I can do for it to go out, including the release announcement.

The problem I have is that many (in fact by the looks of it most) sites
have ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk as the canonical ftp site for exim, and I do not
have access to that, so I need a member of Staff of the University of
Cambridge to put it in place. And its right up against Christmas so
finding people is difficult.

You will find it on ftp.exim.org, and it has my gpg signatures on the
tar
balls (address is nigel@???, key id is DDC03262 - I use a different
key for this than I do for my work stuff, although there is
cross-signing).

Sorry for the confusion, but I am currently blocked by my inability to
update the csx.cam ftp server. I don't want to put out the full release
announcement until thats fixed. However in general this is a very minor
bug fix release to deal with PCRE issues.

    Nigel.