[exim] pipe to bounce parser help

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Robert Van Horn
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] pipe to bounce parser help
Hi, As a preliminary step to setting up a working
bounce parser I am using exim filter to pipe a bounce
to the parser script. The result:
Child process of address_pipe transport returned 2 from command:
/home/rvh/perl-tst/bpt.pl

The parser just opens the mail and an output file for the report
then runs bounce_parser on it - closes the files - quits.
My tests so far have been in the form of ./bpt.pl testmail.doc.
With the existing file in the same dir there is no existential
question - however when an email appears and runs through the
script - then how do I handle that?

TIA

bob      rvh@???