[exim] Ratelimit Spam

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matt
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Ratelimit Spam
I found ratelimiting in Exim documentation.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECTratelimiting

What I want is to mainly limit my own users. A week ago I had a user
who had there username and password stolen apparently by a virus or
something. Someone from south America logged in and sent thousands of
spam messages with there squirrelmail account. Right now I have a
user that is constantly sending a stream of spam out there PC through
my server due to a virus. I am blocking it with my firewall right
now.

I want a simple way to limit the number messages and recipients that
can be sent from a given IP in a time frame through smtp. Trouble is
that Squirrelmail will have a source IP of 127.0.0.1 but issues using
squirrelmail are rare so I am more concerned about normal smtp
connections. But what is the simplest way to do this with little
collateral damage?

Matt