Re: [exim] secondary MX: allow only a set of users

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel Collis-Puro
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] secondary MX: allow only a set of users
Leonardo Boselli wrote:
> I have two servers and two more secondary MX.
> I want: avoid that the secondary mx accept email that in turn is sent to
> the primary and then bounced.
> So i would like to set a list of possible address that are accepted.
> such list however is not just a plain list of addresses, but it could be
> also a list with some addresses written as:
> abc-g*
> to say that it must accept any address whose five characters are abc-g
> what is the easier and quicher way to accomplish this, other than
> adding many director sections in exim4.conf ???

Why not use a recipient verification callout for the destination mail
server? Something like:

*********************************
deny
        domains = +relay_to_domains
        message = unknown user
        !verify = recipient/callout=30s,defer_ok
in your ACLs. Then the destination mail server can handle telling you
what addresses are valid. These lookups are cached as well,  look at the
"callout cache" section of the docs for options.

--DJCP

--
Daniel Collis-Puro