Re: [exim] Problem with attempted deliveries to A-records in…

Autor: Carl D Cravens
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Problem with attempted deliveries to A-records instead of MX
Pfft. It's DNS. I just got my DNS server to answer incorrectly...

:raven@garuda:~% host -t mx demoniosonriente.com
demoniosonriente.com has no MX record
:raven@garuda:~% host -t mx demoniosonriente.com
demoniosonriente.com mail is handled by 10 mailin.rzone.de.

(After investigating the problem for two days before I ask for help,
it's immediately after asking for help that I find a clue.)

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@???)
Hey! We're out of wine, women, and song! !@#$*!?% NO MERRIER