To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Regex or sg how

Thanks, Phil, for your patience with my crazy mystery problems. Your
suggestion worked.

I wanted to let you know that the system I set up using this stored
procedure also works very well at identifying spam. If the domain.tld we
have in the database for our whitelisted domains doesn't match in the
EHLO given by an email, then that email is flagged for spam -- basic
forge detection. Since so many domains are hosted, it is very hard for
spammers to know what the EHLO domain.tld should be. 90% of spammers
don't bother tailoring the EHLO to the envelope domain.

Any other suggestions welcome.

Craig