[exim] Where to adapt header Date:

Author: Peter Velan
New-Topics: Re: [exim] Where to adapt header Date:
Subject: [exim] Where to adapt header Date:
Hello,

I have installed a newsletter system, where the subscriber (after
performing a confirmed opt-in) gets the latest archived newsletter.

The problem is, that the archived message could be some weeks old and
the newsletter system sends this archived message with the original date
in header. Because spamassassin gives a penalty for dates beeing out of
sync, I wolud like to adapt the "date:" header.

How, and in which operational stage (acl, router, transport) could (or
should) I easily adapt the primary [1] "date:" header?

~~~
[1] There's some more "date:" headers in the various MIME parts of the
newsletter.

Thanks for any hint,
Peter