Re: [exim] Recipient Checking

Author: Patrick von der Hagen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Recipient Checking
Am Mittwoch, den 12.12.2007, 03:14 -0500 schrieb Daniel Aquino:
> I'm looking for a simple way to do recipient checking against my own
> external daemon.

One alternative to the choices already mentioned might be to develop a
milter-daemon (there are frameworks to assist you for almost any
programming-language) and use the exim-milter-patch with is included
with "libspawner".

The author promised to try to have it included with exim in the future.
It is not extremely well tested yet, currently a problem regarding
temporary errors is known. Once that is solved I'll use it in production
to connect to milter-greylist. I'm really looking forward to it.

You can find the project at
http://developer.berlios.de/projects/libspawner/
--
CU,