Re: [exim] Recipient Checking

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Daniel Aquino
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Recipient Checking
On 2007-12-12 at 03:14 -0500, Daniel Aquino wrote:
> I'm looking for a simple way to do recipient checking against my own
> external daemon.
>
> I have come up with a few possible way to do this:
>
> 1) Get queryprogram to simply query a unix socket instead?
>
>      Problem) I doubt it supports this.

You almost had it.

You can use an "accept" Router with "verify_only" on it, with
${readsocket}. Untested:

verify_against_my_funky_daemon:
driver = accept
verify_only
domains = +local_domains
condition = ${readsocket{/path/to/socket}{$local_part@$domain}}

The socket response should be 'yes' or some other Exim true value.

No transport required because it's only used for verification.

The documentation on the ${readsocket} expansion item explains the
tuning you can do; eg, changing response timeout.

-Phil