Re: [exim] Filtering non-iso

Author: Marc Silver
To: jean-paul natola, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Filtering non-iso
Hi there,

I'm sure there is a better way to do this, but off the top of my head I'm
sure you could achieve this using a system filter. Something like:

if ($message_headers does not contain "your valid charset here") then
    seen finish
endif

That said I'm not sure exactly how reliable this would be (or if it would
work at all for that matter), so use/test with caution.

Cheers,
Marc