[exim] secure smtp and secure POP

Author: shaun_s
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] secure smtp and secure POP

Hello,

We have a cpanel server with 8 domains hosted, one of our domains has a
dedicated ip and has also SSL purchased, The issue is related to securing of
smtp and pop for the domain. We binded the ip address of the SSL domain to
ports 465, 995 and 993. But what we found is even other domains of the
server were able to use the ports by using the SSL domain's ip address. we
would like to know , can we implement SMTP authentication for the one SSL
domain and implement "POP before SMTP" for the other domains. Can we anyone
shed some light on this and help us out.

Thank you
Shaun