Re: [exim] Fearure that Exim should have

Author: Marc Perkel
To: Graeme Fowler
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Fearure that Exim should have

Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-12-09 at 19:33 -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
>
>> How about it Graeme? You're pretty good that this.
>>

> I could make the same request of you, Marc. Why not?
>
> Graeme

Seems to me like it would be easy to add. You just have to pick some
internal variable name like $acl_param1 ... $acl_param9. Then on any
line that looks like acl = some_acl you look for {one} {two} etc on the
same line and if they are there then you preload these variables. If
nothing is there you clear the variables. I think it would be something
a lot of people would find useful.