著者: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Too Many Arguments
The problem is that generally some of what I'm passing is fairly short
but sometimes people do unusual thing like have 100 name for reverse
lookups or spammers will pass something trying to make it too long. So
when that happens is when I get the error.

I guess one thing I don't understand is why Exim is counting the
parameters and not just passing the string as is.

Also, one of the things I'm doing is passing what is essentially
comments on the command line that go into a log file. Usually these
strings are reasonable sizes but sometimes they can get pretty long.
Anyhow - I think there is a bug because this error isn't exactly graceful.