Re: [exim] expansion string logic

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Drav Sloan
A: Ted Cooper
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] expansion string logic
Ted Cooper wrote:
> > Still, I suppose Drav is the loser, because he failed to get the solution he
> > was looking for!
>
> Seems like a perfectly valid strategy to me. I use a similar scheme here
> - eximX1211 being my current exim mailing list email address. I don't
> reject the mail outright but it is subjected to the full brunt of spam
> filtering rather than being whitelisted straight through.

I found even with scoring, SA and other gubbins alot of spam was
getting through to my exim mailing list address :/ This is why I
moved to the draconian policy of only accepting email for that address
direct from the exim mail servers themselves. I figure that people
talking on the list would Cc exim-users, and I'd get the copy.

In the last 2 weeks I've rejected 155 emails to this address :/

Regards

D.