Re: [exim] exim_surbl

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Schmerold
A: W B Hacker
Cc: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim_surbl
The reason I like this approach is because it seems to be much
thriftier with system resources. It checks the body of the message, if
it finds an offensive URL, it rejects it. No chance of me giving up
Spamassassin, or something similar anytime soon, but we can't afford
to have our system resources drained on every message.

I'm only in day one of this newfound tool, however since implementing
it, I have yet to see memory utilization in excess of 512MB. Before
using exim_surbl, we were routinely hitting 2GB.