[exim] Relay for one domain from one host

Author: Jesper Weiland
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] Relay for one domain from one host
Hi List,

I'm working with a transperant anti-spam solution that drops all the
spam and relays all other mail. Some spammers use 'old' mx records or
send email directly to the 'www' ip. I want to discard that mail.

What I want to do, is configuring my exim to accept mail for xxxx.nl
only from one specific host (and localhost ofcourse). It's easy to do
this systemwide, but I want to configure this per domain.

For example; xxxx.nl is only allowed to accept mail from 123.123.123.123
and localhost.

Is this possible?

--
Met vriendelijke groet,