Re: [exim] Delivering Mail and 2 different Locations

Author: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Delivering Mail and 2 different Locations
John Burnham wrote:
>> The unseen router condition
>> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch15.
> html#id2652212
>> Apparently this method is called a shadow transport.
>>
> Errr... No, it's not. Shadow transport is a generic option on a tranport. When the main
> transport suceeds and the option shadow_condition is unset or evaluates to true then the
> message is also passed to an additional transport (which must be a local transport).

Funky .. never spotted that setting before. Could be quite useful for
archiving and the like.
Seems I got the term ever so slightly muddled when I was looking up
"unseen". The shadow transport is mentioned in the next paragraph and my
bleary eyes picked it up.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html