[exim] Delivering Mail and 2 different Locations

Autor: Gaurav Pruthi
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Delivering Mail and 2 different Locations
Hi,

I m using exim with mysql. I want exim to deliver mail to 2 different
locations. How this can be done? My only concern is that in case 1st
location goes offline, i can switch to another location with minute changes
in mysql (changing the path only to deliver the mail). I have 2 SANs. One is
where the actual mail is being delivered. I want to keep a live backup of
1st to 2nd with the same structure so that in case of any mishappening, the
downtime is equal to negligible.

Thanks,
Gaurav Pruthi