Re: [exim] TLS Authentication Strength

Author: andylockran
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] TLS Authentication Strength
Phil,

Thanks for your response.

I'm just running a PCI penetration test now which will let me know if it's worked.

I'll post back when I know the results. Weirdly though, my example appeared to work yesterday.. and I printed off a report showing no errors - yet today when I've come to view the same report - the error is back in it.

Nice :)