Re: [exim] Mysql or ldap lookup

Author: ruairi.hickey
To: Brent Clark
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Mysql or ldap lookup

Hiya,
    Possibly just being paranoid, but if there was an LDAP failure you dont
want to bounce legitimate mail.  We have a cron job that does an LDAP
lookup and creates a list of valid email addresses in a local BDB  if new
entries are created.  The cron job notifies us before large scale
deletion...

Ruairi

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:28:55 +0200, Brent Clark <brentgclarklist@???>
wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I would like to build a system where by the MTA, will relay all mail,

will