Re: [exim] Newbie Question: How to send all incoming mails t…

Author: Ralf Bender
To: Odhiambo Washington
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Newbie Question: How to send all incoming mails to other local mailserver

Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2007 1:42 PM, Ralf Bender <ralf.bender@???> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying out exim and run into a little problem.
>>
>> Now, Exim accept incoming mails after auth and send it directly to
>> destination mail server. In normal way it's ok, but I must send ALL
>> incoming mails on exim to an other local installed mailserver. Nothing else.
>>
>> Is there anybody who can tell me how can I do this?
>
> After the clause "begin routers" (assuming Exim 4.68):
>
> an_other_server:
> driver = manualroute
> domains = +local_domains
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_data = a.b.c.d (IP of an other server)
>
> Basically, I am saying you need a manualroute router. You can look
> that up on spec.txt

Thanks for quick response.
ok, I changed configuration. The other server is also localhost, the
same machine. And this happens:-(

2007-11-26 12:18:42 1Iwbz7-0005vn-Lw == testuser@??? R=testserver
defer (-1): remote host address is the local host
2007-11-26 12:18:42 1Iwbz7-0005vn-Lw Frozen
2007-11-26 12:18:42 1Iwbz7-0005vl-Fe Completed

Here is my config:
testserver:
        driver = manualroute
        domains = +local_domains