[exim] Possible problem with system filter

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sujit Acharyya-Choudhury
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Possible problem with system filter
We use spamassassin and the spamd interface. We used to get lot of spam
marked ** SPAM **. However in the last few days we are getting spam and
they are not marked any more - although spamassassin is doing its work
by marking them.
We did have a system filter in the exim config file which read as
follows:

system_filter = /mail/exim/files/system_filter
and this used to look like this:

if $h_X-New-Subject: is not "" then
        headers remove "Subject"
        headers add "Subject: $h_X-New-Subject"
        headers remove "X-New-Subject"
endif

However, we have changed the filter so that it looks as follows:

# Exim filter
#
#
logfile /var/exim/logs/redirect.log
if $sender_address matches "jon.doe@???"
then
        if foranyaddress $h_to:,$h_cc: ($thisaddress matches
"(doej|J.Doe)@"
 )
        then
                logwrite "REDIRECTING email at $tod_log"
                logwrite "sender address: $sender_address"
                logwrite "to: $h_to"
                logwrite "cc: $h_cc"
                logwrite "subject: $h_subject"
                logwrite "deliver to: fred@???\n\n"
                unseen deliver fred@??? errors_to
postmaster@???
                seen finish
        endif
endif

In spamassassin's local.cf, we have
rewrite_header subject **SPAM**

(which as I used to say worked fine - until recently)

Any idea why it broke?

Regards

Sujit

Sujit Choudhury
ISLS
University of Westminster

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only
and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must not
copy or show them to anyone, nor should you take any action based on
them, other than to notify the error by replying to the sender.

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: