Re: [exim] Router to save copy of all incoming & outgoing ma…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Lasse B. Jensen
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] Router to save copy of all incoming & outgoing mails
Use the global exim filter to save the mails. This requires a transport
configured in the exim.conf. Here is my config:

systemfilter:

# Exim filter
unseen save /path/to/USERNAME/Maildir

exim.conf -> transport

local_copy_outgoing:
driver = appendfile
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group = USERGROUP
user = USERNAME
mode = 0660
maildir_format = true
create_directory = true

Alternately you could add you "spy-account" to bcc on all mails.