Re: [exim] Router to save copy of all incoming & outgoing ma…

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Router to save copy of all incoming & outgoing mails
Gaurav Pruthi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have seen on the net to create filters to archive copy of all
> incoming and outgoing mails. But how can this be accomplished using
> router in exim. I want to save a copy of all incoming and outgoing
> mails but using a router rather than filters. Kindly help me....
>
> Thanks,
> Gaurav Pruthi

Search these archives for 'unseen' in routers (which we use, and have so posted)
and - ISTR 'shadow delivery' - which we haven't yet looked at.

Keep in mind that acl's, routers, and transports need to 'fit' the overall
environment, variable & file use and target philosophy.

Direct cut and paste may sometimes work - but usually at least modest
modification is needed.

Bill