Re: [exim] List of accounts

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] List of accounts
On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 09:41:40AM -0800, talat wrote:
> I have a exim setup running with dovecot and mysql setup. Is there any way
> to find out the list of accounts which have not been access for some time
> like for example list of account not been access since last 2 months

What do you mean by "have not been accessed"?

If you mean that they haven't logged in to read / collect new mail, then
that's a dovecot question (you probably need to read the last 2 months of
dovecot log files).

If you mean that they haven't received any new mail for 2 months, then read
the last 2 months of exim logs.

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/