Re: [pcre-dev] Unreleased code?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Stepan Kasal
Υ/ο: pcre-dev
Αντικείμενο: Re: [pcre-dev] Unreleased code?
On Fri, 16 Nov 2007, Stepan Kasal wrote:

> Indeed. As far as I know the development was not handled by any vcs
> back then, which is why I'm begging for help here.

I've already been asked this question, and unfortunately I can't help. I
fixed the bug, but before the next release, I decided to re-do the whole
way the memory requirement was computed. Sadly, this was just *one
release* before the svn repo was set up, so the first patch got lost.
Also sadly, I didn't think about people possibly wanting to backport the
patch to earlier releases.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel