Re: [pcre-dev] Unreleased code?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nigel Metheringham
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Stepan Kasal
Υ/ο: pcre-dev
Αντικείμενο: Re: [pcre-dev] Unreleased code?

On 16 Nov 2007, at 16:25, Stepan Kasal wrote:
> To fix a security problem with an older version of pcre, I'd like to
> get a code which has been present in pcre during the fall 2006, but
> unfortunately has never become part of a released tarball.

Odd - I thought the Fedora view of this was "no backports".
Sounds like a RHEL thing :-)

> If any of you has been active pcre developer back than, and could
> give me a copy of a tarball made between 6.7 and 7.0 your help would
> be
> very appretiated.

You would have to check with Philip Hazel for that. There is a
subversion repo - see http://vcs.pcre.org - but it was initially
populated by loading in the release versions and I think anything in
2006 would be release versions only without any intermediate steps.

> (Attached below is the corresponding chlog entry.)

You missed that bit which makes it harder to check...

    Nigel.