Re: [exim] Exim & Mailman

Góra strony
Autor: John W. Baxter
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim & Mailman
On 11/15/07 3:51 AM, "Ian Eiloart" <iane@???> wrote:

> Then it checks whether generic_nonmember_action is set to "2" - the current
> value for "reject". NB this isn't future proof, it's hard coded and
> shouldn't be.

The value 2 is unlikely to change before an upcoming major revision to
Mailman kills Ian's program anyhow.

Mailman 2.2 is a significant revision, and will among other things eliminate
the piping of messages into Mailman (substituting LMTP delivery, I think,
although I dropped off their developer mailing list about when that was
close to being finalized). Mailman 3 changes nearly everything.

The pickles are going away--I've forgotten whether it is in 2.2 or in 3.0

--John